What’s on Tap
The Cape May Brewing Company Beer Garden is open with limited capacity. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the indoor Tasting Room is currently closed until further notice.
Our Brewtique is open daily from noon to 7pm. Please click here to see availability and to place an order for curbside pickup or home delivery to Cape May, Atlantic, and Cumberland counties.
A few policies to note:
- Face masks will be required for entry. If you forgot yours at home, we have our Face Cuddlers available for purchase.
- There will be a one-way flow throughout the facility: the door closest to Breakwater Road will be the only entrance, and all guests will exit through the back of the Beer Garden.
- Our greeters will meet you at the entrance, keeping a close count on the number of people onsite.
- No reservations will be required. All seating will be first-come, first-served.
- Six-foot spacing will be clearly marked throughout the Tasting Room.
- All staff will be wearing PPE masks.
- Scheduled cleaning will take place every hour and as needed, with all hard-contact surfaces being disinfected.
- We will continue to only fill new growlers.
- No pets will be allowed in the Beer Garden.
- No cash will be accepted.
- We will only be serving pints — no flights — in plastic cups; however, new pint glasses will remain available for purchase in the Brewtique.
- We will be open noon to 7pm, with the last seating at 6:45pm, space permitting.
We can’t wait to see you!