The best candidates for any position are those who simply want to work for us. So, if you don’t see an open position that matches your professional goals, send us your cover letter, resume, and application, anyway! A member of the Brew Crew will take a look at what you got goin’ on, and we’ll forward it to the appropriate manager for consideration in the future. Should a position open that we feel matches your qualifications, we’ll be in touch!
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must love beer!
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background check, depending upon the position
- Must be positive, fun-loving, and dedicated to the Purpose and Core Values of Cape May Brewing Company
Many employment benefits begin after three months of steady employment over 25 hours per week.
- Health benefits, with significant brewery contribution
- Dental & Vision benefits, also with significant brewery contribution
- Long-term disability
- 401(k) with brewery matching
- Paid sick leave for all employees, including Service and Retail
- Competitive Vacation Time
- Beer allowances, including shift beers, weekly allowances, and generous discounts
- Educational opportunities such as sensory training, certification, conferences, continuing education, and team events
ABOUT CAPE MAY BREWING COMPANY
Cape May Brewing Company began with one simple question: Where’s all the beer down here? College buddies Ryan Krill and Chris “Hank” Henke left their comfy jobs and teamed with Ryan’s dad, Bob, to found Cape May County’s first production brewery. In 2011, they opened in a 1,500 square-foot space at the Cape May Airport, brewed their first few batches of Cape May IPA, and quietly began South Jersey’s craft revolution.
Now, the three have over 33,000 square feet at the Airport, with their first space now dedicated to experimental brewing. They and their 70-some employees have several hundred brews on their roster, many having won multiple awards, including BeerConnoisseur’s Best Beer of 2017. Originally beginning with one client, CMBC now has several hundred accounts throughout New Jersey and Pennsylvania proudly serving their brews, delivered through their distribution arm, Cape Beverage.
Submit your application, cover letter, and resume by emailing [email protected] with the name of the position in the subject line OR by dropping your cover letter, resume, and application in our tasting room at 1288 Hornet Road, Cape May, NJ 08204 during normal operating hours (12PM–8PM daily). Leave your application materials with one of our tasting room associates.
All positions are based at our facility in Cape May unless otherwise specified. No calls accepted.