Seasonal Packaging Operator
Date: Spring – Summer
Position: Seasonal Packaging Operator
Employment: Seasonal, Full-Time (40 hours a week).
Cape May Brewing Company is searching for a few passionate beer-lovers to join our Brewing Department team in Cape May, NJ, for the summer. We are a rapidly growing company and currently one of the top craft breweries in New Jersey. We are looking for people who are energetic and passionate about high-quality craft beer, and willing to work hard with our fantastic team of brewers. This is a full-time, seasonal position scheduled to last from now into mid-September, but there is the potential of it becoming permanent, depending on job performance and production demands.
Work directly with the Vice President of Operations and Packaging Manager to assist in the packaging of beer at one of New Jersey’s fastest growing microbreweries.
- Assisting on the canning line,
- Cleaning and sanitizing kegs,
- Carbonating finished beer,
- Filling kegs,
- Sensory analysis of various products,
- Assist in other areas of the brewery on an as needed basis.
- 21 or older,
- High School diploma or GED,
- Applicant must have an enthusiasm for beer and a desire to learn the brewing process,
- Experience in a production facility is a plus.
- Must love beer!
- Assist in lifting a full half-barrel keg (Up to 150 pounds),
- Must not have a criminal background,
- Work at height,
- Maneuver tanks of compressed gas and 55 gal. chemical drums safely,
- Operate a forklift and powered hand truck,
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and evenings.
If you have a great attitude and excellent work ethic and think you’d be a great fit for our team, please email your resume to [email protected] or apply in person in the Tasting Room during normal hours (12-8pm every day). PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.