Position: Packaging Operator
Employment: Full-Time (40 hours a week).
The Cape May Brewery is searching for a passionate beer-lover to join our Brewing Department team in Cape May, NJ. We are a rapidly growing company and currently one of the top craft breweries in New Jersey. We are looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about high-quality craft beer, and willing to work hard with our fantastic team of brewers. This is a full-time position that comes with benefits.
Work directly with the Director of Brewing Operations and Packaging Manager to assist in the packaging of beer at one of New Jersey’s fastest growing microbreweries.
- Transporting pallets of finished beer via forklift to cold storage,
- Maintaining proper product rotation in cold storage,
- Assisting and/or running the bottling and canning lines,
- Cleaning and sanitizing kegs,
- Carbonating finished beer,
- Filling kegs,
- Sensory analysis of various products,
- Other duties as assigned.
- 21 or older,
- High School diploma or GED,
- Applicant must have an enthusiasm for beer and a desire to work hard to make great beer!
- Experience in a brewery or other production facility is a plus.
- Must love beer!
- Assist in lifting a full half-barrel keg (up to 150 pounds),
- Work at height,
- Work in a hot environment,
- Stand for extended periods of time,
- Safely maneuver tanks of compressed gas and 55 gal. chemical drums,
- Operate a forklift and powered hand truck,
- Willing and able to work a flexible schedule, including early mornings and evenings.
If you have a great attitude and excellent work ethic and think you’d be a great fit for our team, please email your resume to [email protected] or apply in person in the taproom during normal taproom hours (12-8pm every day). PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.