Employment: Part-Time or Full-Time
As part of CMBC’s Brewtique Crew, you can help bring our Brews and keepsakes to life for people around the world. At the Brewtique (yeah, we make up words), you’ll have the opportunity to share, demonstrate, and maintain innovative and authentic merchandise in categories such as apparel, accessories, glassware, beer-to-go, and even locally crafted beer soaps! As if that weren’t exciting enough, you will become a Growler Guru by operating, maintaining, and most importantly topping off our guests’ growlers with a shiny Austrian space machine that pumps out one heck of a growler fill.
- Ensure policies are being enforced (e.g. carding, monitoring customer consumption, etc.)
- Opening the brewtique and or closing duties
- Cleaning the store space and lavatories
- Operate and take care of the growler filling machine
- Change kegs when needed
- Monitor inventory of glassware & merchandise
- Clean trash/debris in brewtique, walk-in cooler, etc.
- Perform other tasks assigned by Tasting Room Manager as needed.
- 21 years of age.
- Retail and/or customer-centric experience
- Responsible attitude and references to back it up
- Point of sale system operation experience
- Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to maneuver around sales floor and stockroom.
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively