Do you find yourself making new friends everywhere you go, from the grocery line to the door person at your favorite bar? Yes? Perfect. Cape May Brewing Company is seeking a professional, reliable, enthusiastic Brand Ambassador to join our growing beverage distribution company. In this role, you will serve as the face and voice our brewery by helping build brand recognition and successfully promoting the product and brand.
- Brewed in Cape May, Cape May Brewing is crafted with higher quality ingredients and the spirit of the Jersey Cape.
- This emerging beer brand is in search of a vibrant, energetic and friendly individual to join its growing sales team. As a Cape May Brewing Company brand ambassador, you will represent Cape May Brewing Co. in the field, directly liaising with consumers and accounts alike, with the goal of increasing both brand awareness and sales in the Lancaster, PA, region. Must be passionate about craft beer, sales, and, of course, people!
- Multiple part-time positions are open in the Lancaster, PA, area.
- The Brand Ambassador will help support and ensure the execution of key retail sales-driving initiatives for Cape May Brewing Company in independent and chain accounts throughout Lancaster, PA, area.
- Produce sampling activations at key off-premise accounts
- Proactively network and gain the trust of potential customers and partners
- Understand our products and services; fully inform potential customers
- Deliver and help set up promotional materials at key accounts
- Capture qualitative data from events
- Provide feedback to the marketing and sales departments regarding customers’ insights and questions
- Report to and check in with manager on a weekly basis
- Complete detailed post-analysis reports of all events and remain in regular communication with the Cape May Brewing Company team
- Responsible for securing/transporting equipment/beer to and from events, day-of setup/breakdown and preparation/sampling of beer
- Travel as necessary
- Support the Cape May Brewing Company team with other marketing/sales-related tasks as needed, festival support as needed
- Drive sales and spread awareness of Cape May Brewing Company brands
- Outgoing personality
- Excellent communication skills and organization
- Congenial problem solving – ability to think on your feet
- Basic Excel and keynote skills
- Must be a resident in respective market area
- Must love (craft) beer
- Must have valid driver’s license and access to a vehicle
- Thursdays-Sunday availability, mostly evenings
- Must be able to pass background check
- Experience in event marketing, demonstrations, sales, brand promotion, or retail
- Must be enthusiastic, engaging, beer savvy, well organized, and self-motivated
- Willingness to travel
- Alcohol server certification is a plus
- Ability to stand comfortably for up to 6 hours a day and lift up to 40 lbs
- Must have access to a computer or comparable device