- This event has passed.
St. Paddy’s Day Green Out Weekend
We’ll be greening the brewery all of St. Patrick’s Day Weekend, bathing the brewery’s buildings in green light! Take a stroll through the Tasting Room, check out our St. Patrick’s Day specialty brews, and take a tour of our production facility — they all look better in green!
The festivities begin at 4pm on Friday, March 15th and go through 8pm on Sunday. Stop by from 4-6pm on Friday or 2-4pm on Saturday, and you’ll get a chance to tie-dye a t-shirt in shades of green!
All weekend long, we’ll be tapping SEVEN Irish-themed one-offs, with our stellar Cape May Stout as a base:
- Green Velvet — Dr. Pepper flavoring, vanilla, and green coloring
- Irish Mudslide — Cocoa nibs, Kahlua and Irish cream flavorings
- Irish Soda Bread — Dried fruits, orange peel, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Irish Coffee — Coffee and Irish cream flavoring
- Irish Whiskey — Whiskey-soaked wood chips
- Irish Potato — Cinnamon and toasted coconut
- S’mores — Chocolate extract, cocoa nibs, graham crackers, and marshmallow extract
We’ll be tapping them throughout the weekend as each one kicks — there’ll be at least two on tap at all times — and if you’re the lucky person to kick the keg, you’ll win a special prize!
In addition to those seven, we’ll have a special Pot O’ Gold Cask of IPA, conditioned on Lucky Charms marshmallows and edible glitter! They’re always after our lucky charms, so get there early.
It’s shaping up to be a great weekend. See you then!