- This event has passed.
Pick of the Batch
We are sold out of advance tickets for
Pick of the Batch!
An extremely limited number of Over 21 tickets will be available at the door; however, steins are only guaranteed for advance ticket sales —
day-of ticket sales will receive a 20oz. pub glass.
Beer is great throughout the year, but, as the days get shorter and the shadows get longer, drinking a cold beer while the falling leaves swirl around you makes it a little easier to say goodbye to summer and welcome the autumn.
So, on October 12th, Cape May Brewing Company is ushering the cooler climes with the Pick of the Batch, a beer garden in honor of all things autumn.
There, you’ll see over a dozen old favorites, one-offs, small-batch brews, casks, innovative, and specialty brews.
BEER GARDEN EXCLUSIVES
- Pick of the Batch Saison | 49% of the fermentables come from fresh-pressed California Merlot grape juice (ABV 7.0%)
- Coastal Heat Double IPA | Coastal Evacuation DIPA conditioned on Spicy habañero and smooth mango (ABV 8.0%)
- Pumpkin Honey Porter | Honey Porter with roasted pumpkin and pumpkin pie spices (ABV 5.4%)
- Jersey Shore Souvenir KellerPils | Brewed in cahoots with Other Half Brewing, this crispy boi is a blend of old-world techniques and new-school hops (ABV 5.0%)
- Baltic Porter | Rich and silky smooth, lagered for many months to allow the flavors to mellow and develop (ABV 10.0%)
- Dutch Apple | Pale Lager with vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, apple, and brown sugar(ABV 4.8%)
- Autumn Shandy | Shandy with cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and brown sugar (ABV 7.0%)
- Double Dry Hopped Captain May IPA | Captain May IPA with Cashmere and Denali Hops (ABV 6.4%)
FLAGSHIPS AND SEASONALS
- Always Ready Northeast Pale Ale | ABV 4.8%
- Cape May IPA American IPA | ABV 6.3%
- Oktoberfest Märzen-Style Lager | ABV 5.8%
- Crushin’ It Orange IPA | ABV 8.0%
- Cape May Lager Pale Lager | ABV 4.8%
- Mop Water 5-Spiced Ale | ABV 7.3%
- Pumpkin painting
- Local artist David Macomber creating original pumpkin designs
- Hay maze
- Steinholding competition
- Music from Animal House
- Commemorative Stein
- Passport to track all of your beers
- Games and more!
And WZXL will be broadcasting LIVE from Pick of the Batch, with Scotty from JoJo & Scotty’s ZXL Morning Show on-hand all day!
From 2-6pm, we’ll be out behind the Beer Garden for a family fun day for everyone!
Tickets for this event are $10 apiece and gets you your commemorative stein — kids and designated drivers are FREE! — and are on sale now. Don’t miss out!
Rain or shine. No refunds. Any questions, please email [email protected].