- This event has passed.
Holiday Open House
We’re feeling festive AF this holiday season and can’t wait to spread the Christmas cheer! Our Holiday Open House on December 8th is a great opportunity to check out our space if you haven’t already, or simply return for the 47th time. Our brew crew will be spreading joyous laughter while you enjoy Cape May’s finest brews.
Let’s talk about a few specifics:
- Our doors open at 12pm and brews will be pouring until 8pm.
- You’ll be greeted with warm hot chocolate to sip on while you decide on which brews you would like to enjoy in your flight.
- Grab your beer and friends and join us by the roaring fire pit outside in our beer garden.
- Our Brewtique is stocked with fresh, new gift ideas, so that the only thought you have to put into a beer-centric gift is “Um that one.” Seriously, you can just point and we’ll do the rest.
- Tours! Who doesn’t love walking around, looking at big shiny things and then hearing anecdotal stories about that one time we did a funny thing?
- Tree Lighting! The main event. Join us at 4:45pm for a reading of Twas’ the Night Beerfore Christmas, followed by a special holiday toast, and the lighting of our two trees!
- We’re releasing a limited Brut IPA called Fizz the Season! Brut IPAs are all the rage these days. Their dryness mimics that of a carbonated beverage from the Champagne region of France, which lends a crispness that really accentuates the hops. To play up that character, we packed Fizz the Season with two hops sporting a white grape-like flavor: Nelson Sauvin and Hallertau Blanc. To push that flavor even further, twenty percent of the fermentables come from white grape juice, making Fizz the Season more suited to a flute glass than a pint. Nearly translucent, extra dry, and super effervescent, this is the bubbly you’ll want to pop all season long.
+ MORE AWESOME STUFF TO COME!
Grab the family and your closest friends and head on down to the tasting room. We can’t wait to see you! Cheers.