Visiting the Brewery
There have been a number of changes at Cape May Brewing Company, from changes due to COVID-19 to opening new spaces and creating new experiences.
We want our visitors to have all of the information they need in one place, so we’ve compiled it below. If you have any unanswered questions, please see our FAQ page.
The Cape May Brewing Company Beer Garden is currently open daily from noon to 7pm, and our new Brewtanical Garden is open Monday through Saturday, noon to 6pm, Sundays noon to 4pm.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Tasting Room is closed until further notice.
- Face masks will be required for entry to the facility.
- There will be a one-way flow throughout the facility: the door closest to Breakwater Road will be the only entrance, and all guests will exit through the back of the Beer Garden.
- Our greeters will meet you at the entrance, keeping a close count on the number of people onsite.
- No reservations will be required. All seating will be first-come, first-served.
- Six-foot spacing will be clearly marked throughout the Tasting Room.
- All staff will be wearing PPE masks.
- Scheduled cleaning will take place every hour and as needed, with all hard-contact surfaces being disinfected.
- We will continue to only fill new growlers.
- No pets will be allowed in the Beer Garden.
- No cash will be accepted.
- We will only be serving pints — no flights — in plastic cups; however, new pint glasses will remain available for purchase in the Brewtique.
- We will be open noon to 7pm, with the last seating at 6:45pm, space permitting.
- The Brewtanical Garden is open Monday through Saturday, noon to 6pm, and Sunday, noon to 4pm.
- Masks must be worn, but, as in the Beer Garden, can be lowered to drink.
- To enter the Brewtanical Garden, you don’t have to enter the main entrance. The Brewtanical Garden is accessible on its own, in the back of the Tasting Room.
- Pets are welcome in the Brewtanical Garden.
- There is a merchandise display in the Brewtanical Garden. You may place an order in our online store and pick it up before you leave! Keep in mind that the Brewtique closes at 7pm.
- We have sixteen taps in the Brewtanical Garden. You’ll find a menu when you arrive, but, generally speaking, if you can find the beer in a can at your local store, you’ll be able to find it in the Brewtanical Garden.
- We ask that you remain seated at all times in the Brewtanical Garden, except when you are purchasing beer or visiting the restroom.