Treat Dad for Father’s Day
Father’s Day is just around the corner, which means that it’s time to show dad what he means to you. After all, he’s the guy who taught you how to drive, how to throw a baseball, and even turned a blind eye when you raided your first beer from his fridge.
Now you’re old enough to not have to steal your brews — and you’ve got better taste in beer now, anyway.
Father’s Day is the perfect time to treat dad to a trip to the brewery, where you can bond over a beer that’s been Crafted on the Cape.
And we’ve got the top ten reasons why you should make haste to 1288 Hornet Road in the Cape May Airport.
10. We’ve got some killer deals on swag in the Brewtique right now, with nearly all of the t-shirts, hats, glassware, and accessories that dad’s had his eye on for years on sale. Order online by this Sunday to ensure delivery by Father’s Day, or, better yet, bring dad down and let him pick out what he wants for himself!
9. Three words: Cape May Lager. Even if dad hasn’t yet been converted upon the high altar of craft beer, our newest core brand was conceived to appeal to everyone, whether they’re a craft beer aficionado or not. Share one with dad!
8. If you can’t make it down to see dad next weekend, you can still treat him to a beer. Check out our new Buy a Drink program! All you have to do is choose whether you want to treat dad to a pint or a tasting then let him know that he’s got a gift card waiting in the Brewtique. He’ll be so happy!
7. Have you seen our Beer Garden? It’s one of the best places to grab a beer at the shore, and, luckily, all we serve are great beers. Dad will love downing a cold Lager while sitting outside in the breeze.
6. Or, if dad’s more of an inside dad, he’ll love our rustic Barrel Room. You really can’t beat sampling our brews with beers barrel aging all around you. Grab a flight at the bar, then grab a seat in the Barrel Room. That sounds like a perfect Father’s Day!
5. Dad would love a tour of the brewery. Not only will he get a thorough education as to how beer is brewed, but our guided tour has ample opportunities for him to crack a few dad jokes. If dad’s more of a learn-as-you-go kinda guy, he’ll love our interactive, self-guided tour. The best part? They’re all FREE! Dads love free. Free’s his favorite.
4. Wild Wooder. If dad’s feeling a little more adventurous, he’ll love our Kölsch-style ale: a clean and classic style with simple ingredients, a cool fermentation profile, and its subtle bitterness. Brewed to commemorate 50 years of quality entertainment at Morey’s Piers, right up the street in Wildwood, stop here for a few, then treat him to a day on the Piers. Dad will feel like a kid again!
3. NJ Monthly recently named our Tasting Room one of the best in the state. With some twenty beers slated to be on tap Father’s Day Weekend, dad’s sure to find one he loves. We’ll have a full menu of IPAs, lagers, Belgians, porters, stouts, Saisons, and shandies.
2. Dad will have a chance to stock up on beer-to-go! With at least ten varieties available in cans and more-or-less anything on tap available for growler fills, make Cape May Brewing Company dad’s last stop before the golf course on Father’s Day. And, if dad can’t make it to the brewery, check out our Beer Finder for a retailer near you.
1. Bring him down for the best reason of all: quality time with dad.