There are a million things to do on a trip “down the shore,” — Morey’s Pier, our stellar beaches, walks on some of the best boardwalks in the country, just to name a few.
Those things are all well and good — we love them, too! — but if you want to get a taste of the real Cape May, you’ve got to pack up your things at the beach and head inland.
Preferably to Cape May Brewing Company.
Not only do we have a wide variety of great beers, we’ve also got some of the best brewery tours in the business. So, come rain or come shine, every day is the perfect day to take a tour of Cape May Brewing Company, and we’ve got five reasons why you should.
- Because Cape May is more than great beaches! There’s a vibrant, exciting community only a few minutes from the beach, and Cape May Brewing Company is the perfect example of that: we’re the very essence of Cape May… and you get to have a great beer while you take it all in.
- You’ll have all of your questions answered about the brewing process. Do you know the name of the vessel that we mix grain and water? How about which step we add the hops? What do we call the process of bringing down the temperature of the fermented beer? All of that — and more! — answered on your next tour!
- Our Brand Ambassadors are the best in the business. You met Kara this week. Mary and Paul are excellent at their jobs, as well. They know everything there is to know about brewing, and they’re awesome people in their own right! Be sure to check our Tours page to peep on our tour times.
- We have numerous tours running throughout the week. You can always take our free, interactive, self-guided tour. Local artist David Macomber painted this for us — it’s totally Cape May. It looks just like the Wildwood boardwalk used to look back in the day. Tours of our Sour Brewery run every day, and, if you stop by on the weekend, you’ll be able to tour our Production Brewery and see brewing in progress!
- You might get a chance to run into one of our owners. Ryan, Hank, and Mop Man are always running around the brewery — well… not Mop Man. If you see Mop Man, he’ll happily take a moment to talk to you. In fact, the odds are pretty good that he’ll stop by your table for a conversation. Or, you’ll catch him doing something like this….
So, whether the weather is cold or whether the weather is hot, we’ll weather the weather whatever the weather, and we’ll be touring a lot! So stop by!