Look Out World, The Grove is BACK!
We’ve all been waiting patiently (well, for the most part) for the return of this powerhouse citrus summer shandy, and it finally makes its return this week!
Available in the Tasting Room this Friday, April 30, and out for distribution to New Jersey, eastern PA, and Delaware in the next few weeks, The Grove is a shandy you won’t want to miss.
Here are the top ten reasons why you should seek out this brew!
10. Some of you have been eagerly awaiting this release for months (trust us, we have too!). For those of you who haven’t had the chance to enjoy it yet, this weekend is the perfect time to see what everyone has been buzzing about!
9. Love our cranberry shandy The Bog, but want to switch things up and try something different? The Grove is our second core shandy for the summer, and offers a similar combination of tart and sweet flavors, this time with refreshing lemon, grapefruit, lime, orange, and other citrus notes to enjoy.
8. At 4.5% ABV, it’s one of our lightest offerings that’s packed with flavor, making it ridiculously refreshing and crushable.
7. Bravo hops help bring dimension to the natural fruit flavors by creating some additional floral and fruity notes. The Grove shares these hops with some other fan favorites, including Irish Potato, Honey Porter (who’d have thought?!), Summa Down Unda, Tan Limes, and fellow shandy The Purp!
6. At $11.99 per six pack, this beats buying up that insane combination of fruits, blending them together, and attempting your own fruit cocktail.
5. To get this close to the sheer amount of fruit packed into this beer, you’d need to take a walk through a citrus grove, or squeeze hundreds of oranges, tangerines, lemons, and limes. Why not just crack open a can and enjoy?
4. Want to know the secret behind the vibrant taste? Fruit and sugar are added just before packaging to squeeze out the freshest possible flavor, making each sip delightful from the moment you pull the tab.
3. This is an ideal pairing for drinking with fresh fruit, fish, or even your favorite dessert!
2. The can wrap is bright, fun, and perfect for summer. The open clam shell offers a whole cornucopia of bold fruit to enjoy.
1. Let’s face it, the main reason is on the can itself: Squeeze the Day (get it?). What better way to Enjoy the Moment than with a bright, lightly sweet beverage that goes down dangerously smooth? It’s sure to perk you up and help you enjoy the little things, or give you some extra motivation to tackle the rest of the day!
If you’re keen to be one of the first people to enjoy The Grove, make sure to plan a trip to our Tasting Room. Starting this Friday, April 30, we’ll have cans and growlers ready for take-out to bring home with you, or you can enjoy a pint in our Tasting Room or outdoor Brewtanical Garden. Distribution throughout NJ and eastern PA begins May 3, and our friends in DE can find this brew in their local stores starting May 10.