Top Ten Reasons to Attend our Christmas Pajama Party
Our Christmas Pajama Party is coming up next week.
Are you excited? We’re totally excited. The halls will be decked with Boughs of Barley and everything will be Merry & Brite.
If you’re still on the fence about whether or not you should attend, we’re here with the top ten reasons why we should see your shining face on December 20th!
10. Our Funsie Onesie! If you’re one of those people who maybe don’t own their own pajamas — we don’t judge! — pick up one of our new adult-sized onesies. Made of soft, lightweight microfleece and featuring two front pouch pockets for added comfort and carrying your favorite CMBC brews, our Funsie Onesie will keep you from showing up to this party in your underwear.
9. Spin the Bottle. It’s probably been years since you’ve last spun a bottle, but at our Christmas Pajama Party you’ll get to relive your middle school days! We’ll have a bunch of other games, too!
8. Boughs of Barley 2019. There’s still time to get your hands on our delicious addition to your holiday season! We took our delicious and complex Baltic Porter, carefully fermented it with our house lager yeast, cold conditioned it for a month, then laid it down in freshly-emptied port wine and bourbon barrels. Perfect for aging, each variant will bring joy to one and all this holiday season.
7. Our one-off Peppermint King Porter Stomp. How delicious does that sound?!? Our unbelievably delectable chocolate porter, conditioned on peppermint, is a beer fit for a king!
6. Merry & Brite. Yet another holiday brew, our classic, amber-leaning, red-hued West Coast-style IPA is aggressively hopped with some of our favorite classic C hops and boasts a delicate malt profile of Golden Promise, Pilsner, Red X, and C65, giving this distinctive brew a profile similar to IPAs of yesteryear while celebrating the season in all its glory.
5. Our holiday flight. You can’t beat the combination of Boughs of Barley 2019, both the port wine and bourbon variants, Coquito, and Merry & Brite! These brews will complement each other beautifully and will surely put you in the holiday mood!
4. Let’s face it, a pajama party is an easy transition from party to bedtime. You can simply go home and hit the sack!
3. Get down to some holiday music! DJ Rich Palko will be on hand, playing all of your favorite holiday tunes, as well as some party music. It’s sure to be a blast!
2. If you haven’t gotten your picture in front of our beautiful tree, it’s one of your last chances! Check it out in our Beer Garden!
1. You get to see your favorite Brew Crew members in their jammies! If that’s not an incentive to come, we don’t know what is!
Our Christmas Pajama Party is Friday, December 20th, 5:30-8pm. We’ll see you there!