Top Ten Reasons to Get to the Paradise 160 Release
It’s been a long, crazy trip with the folks from Weyerbacher. We made some good friends along the way and we made some even better beer.
Tonight, we’ll be partying it up at the Tasting Room in Cape May and at Weyerbacher’s in Easton. Two parties, one beer — both destined to be historic!
So, if you’re on the fence about whether or not you want to go to either of them, we’ve got ten great reasons right here!
- You’re always on the hunt for a new IPL. They’re few and far between, and we’ve got a killer one in Paradise 160.
- You’ve been dying to meet some of the folks from Weyerbacher. Can’t really blame you for that one. They’re some good people. We like them. And they’ll be down at the Tasting Room all night! (Well, ‘till 8pm, at least.)
- You’ve always wanted to see Easton, PA. Who hasn’t? It’s one of the great small towns of Pennsylvania, with great antiquing, restaurants, and museums. You could check out the Crayola factory or catch a show at the State Theatre. And, of course, you wouldn’t want to miss Weyerbacher’s brewery and Tap Room!
- You really screwed up Mother’s Day and the only way to make up for it is by getting Momma a growler of Paradise 160. You’ll be certain to get back in her good graces!
- You missed the dual Tap Takeover at Chickie’s and Pete’s in Egg Harbor Township. It was epic. You shoulda been there. But you can still make up for it by swinging down to the Tasting Room.
- You want to be the envy of all of your friends. Well, no worries about that. If you keep up with Straight to the Pint, we can assure you that you already are.
- You haven’t been to Cape May in for-ev-er. There’s really no excuse for that. It’s the best of the Shore down here: beautiful sandy beaches, great shops, Victorian architecture, hella restaurants. Get thee to Cape May!
- Your car can only go less than 160 miles at a time. Luckily, you’re probably somewhere between Cape May and Easton, so pick which one you want to go to!
- Mop Man wants you to. You wouldn’t want to disappoint Mop Man, would you?
- Uh. Beer. Specifically, Paradise 160. That’s enough of a reason right there!
The fun starts at 5pm in the Tasting Room and goes all. Night. Long. (Well… until 8pm. That’s when we close.)
Check it out!