Ten Reasons You Should Bring Your Valentine to CMBC on Valentine’s Day
It’s Valentine’s Day!
A day to show those you love how much they mean to you, the love in the air is palpable. It’s as if the whole world gives itself over to love.
And, if you’re alone this Valentine’s Day, there’s always beer. And there will be a lot of beer at our Take a Bite Out of Love Valentine’s Day Bash!
We’ve got ten reasons why you should be there!
10. Three words: Cape. May. White. Our newest Core Brand premieres this Friday, and we couldn’t be more excited to share it with you! Brewed with orange and lemon peels, coriander, grains of paradise, and our favorite Belgian Witbier yeast, Cape May White has fruity esters up-front with an easy-drinking finish: a traditional Belgian-Style Wheat Ale brewed in the heart of the East Coast.
9. It’s all about romance at CMBC! With our Tasting Room decked out, you’ll feel like you walked into a wonderland of love.
8. Our Winter Seasonal Sale! You’ll be able to find 10% off such items as our Hoppy Dog Swag, our Funsie Fanny Pack, and our Beach Please Pouch. 20% off such great items as our Shower Beer Holder, our Crafted on the Cape ¼ Zip, and our Long Sleeve Map Sketch Tee. In addition, we’ll have tons of items marked down, like our Greetings from Cape May Towel, our Tan Crafted Hat, and our Octopus Barrel Tee. These prices will only be around as supplies last — once they’re gone, they’re gone!
7. You’ll get first dibs on our Shark Bandana! Perfect for your love — or the poochie you love — you’ll show off your CMBC love to the one you love!
3. And we’ve got a special Valentine’s-themed version of our usual pint glass! Decked out in the color of looooove, you’ll want to add this one to your collection!
2. Adult coloring! You can fill in your favorites of our new Valentine’s Cards! Make your own — show off that artistic talent! And it’s great for the kiddies!
1. All of your favorite CMBC brews will be on tap! Check our Tasting Room Menu to plan your night!
All this and more at our Take a Bite Out of Love Valentine’s Day Bash beginning at noon. We’ll see you there!