Seven Reasons for Seven Beers
It’s our seventh anniversary this weekend, and we’ve got a great night planned!
In fact, in honor of the seventh anniversary, we’ve got seven great reasons for you to come to the party this weekend.
Check ‘em out!
- Bog Slushies! Can you think of a better way to enjoy our fan favorite Cranberry Shandy? Served with crushed ice, fresh cranberries, lime, and a load of other delicious flavors, you’ll come back for them time and time again!
- Three killer one-offs! Ryan, Hank, and Mop Man have each devised a one-off for our party. Ryan’s all about an orange crush-inspired Summer Catch with oranges, Hank did Pickle Corrosion, and Mop Man did a lime Bog. Catch them before they’re history!
- Beat the Brew Crew! Beginning at 6pm, we’ll have a March Madness-style free throw tournament — the first person to hit seven baskets advances to the next round. Are you Villanova or Virginia? Find out, while raising funds for our BikeMS: City to Shore team!
- Speaking of our BikeMS: City to Shore team, there’ll be members on hand to answer your questions, extend a 15% discount on your registration fee, and — in all honesty — have a great time at our party! Our BikeMS: City to Shore team is comprised of some of our biggest fans — see if you can out-fan them!
- Bounding Main! We’ll be releasing our newest Double IPA a full two weeks before it hits stores and bars! Brewed with 5.5 pounds of hops per barrel, Bounding Main has a soft and pillowy mouthfeel, a gentle bitterness, and aromas of tropical fruits: mango, guava, citrus — all with a hint of dank in the background. Don’t let it blow away!
- Anniversary Ale 7.0! It’s the latest in our Anniversary series, brewed with seven pounds-per-barrel of seven of our most favoritest hops! Layered throughout this celebratory feast of sexy hops, our Anniversary Ale 7.0 is dripping with notes of passionfruit, guava, and mangoes.
- CABANAS! These guys have had our backs for-ev-er. They were the first bar in town to carry Cape May IPA, and it’s rarely been off the tap list since. Beginning at 8pm, they’ll have seven beers on tap (for seven years!), giveaways, chances to win a CMBC swag bag, live music, and so much more!
So swing down to the Tasting Room and Cabanas this weekend! We’ll see you there!