Pick of the Batch is this Saturday!
The inaugural Pick of the Batch Beer Garden is this weekend, and tickets are selling fast!
We’ve been having a blast putting together this event for our loyal fans, and we can’t wait to kick it off from 2-6pm on Saturday. We’re currently sold out of advance tickets, but we’ll have an extremely limited number available on Saturday!
However, if you’re still on the fence as to whether or not you’d like to attend, we’ve got ten reasons that you should visit us behind the Tasting Room this weekend!
10. Pumpkin Pie Honey Porter. This one-off brew is conditioned on roasted pumpkin and traditional pumpkin pie spices, and the base comes on the heels of its bronze medal from the Great American Beer Festival! It’s long been a belief around the brewery that our Honey Porter is one of our most underrated beers, and it’s nice to have some validation of its awesomeness!
9. Steinholding. Folks, this is gonna be a blast! If you don’t think you can hold our massive stein filled with 20 ounces of delectable Cape May brew, it’s worth it to watch your friends try. It’ll be $10 to enter — we have to charge you for the beer — but it’ll be free to spectate. The competition kicks off at 4pm!
8. Pick of the Batch Saison. As the name suggests, we brewed this one up specifically for this Beer Garden. And, when it comes to red-wine deliciousness, we didn’t skimp. A whopping 49% of the fermentable sugars in this brew comes from California merlot grape juice! One sip, and all of those red wine flavors will leave you wondering, “Is this really a beer?!?”
7. Fifty-six bales of hay! Have you ever seen fifty-six bales of hay in one place? Neither have we! Your ability to get out of this maze will decline as the day progresses, but you should be up for the challenge. Either way, you’ll have a comfy place to sit for a spell.
6. Coastal HEAT! There are no beers in our lineup that work with peppers as exceptionally well as Coastal Evacuation, and with the addition of mango, you’ll be in autumnal heaven! The hints of orange citrus and honeydew melon pair beautifully with the mango and the habeñero peppers kick everything up a notch!
4. Dutch Apple Lager. There’s nothing more American than apple pie (regardless of the fact that Geoffrey Chaucer printed a recipe in 1381), and, when it’s Dutch, that’s even more American. Somehow. Either way, when you mix our very American Cape May Lager with apples, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, and even more apples, you’re left with a Dutch Apple Lager that will have you longing for some of grandma’s favorite recipe!
3. New merch! We’ve got our fall swag ready and waiting for you in the Brewtique. Take a break from all the activities outside and take a gander at our new line of hoodies, t-shirts, and glassware. We’ll have a merch tent outside, too, so you won’t have to miss a minute of the fun!
2. Jersey Shore Souvenir. Our collaboration with Other Half in Brooklyn drops that day, and you’ll love this spritzy and vibrantly hoppy crispy boi.
1. There’s no rain in the forecast for the foreseeable future, and, with temperatures in the low 70s, there’s no better weather for doing some drankin’ outside!
Don’t forget to get your tickets! They’re goin’ fast! We’ll see you there!