Mother’s Day 2019
If your mom’s anything like ours — and, let’s face it: when it comes to motherhood, all moms are pretty much the same — she thinks she’s got the greatest kid in the world.
Thankfully… mom probably doesn’t have all of the pertinent information to make an informed decision on the matter; nonetheless, as far as mom is concerned, you can do no wrong.
She forgave you that time that you rode the subway for five days to get out of doing your chores. She just shook her head knowingly that time you climbed down a storm drain to get your iPhone. She didn’t even seem to mind that time you put your name and home number on a bathroom wall with “For a good time, call…”.
So, this Mother’s Day, to thank mom for turning a blind eye to all of the dumb stuff you’ve done since you’ve been able to do dumb stuff, bring her down to the brewery.
In fact, we’ve got ten reasons why you should.
10. May? In Cape May? It doesn’t get any better than that. Have a pint or two in our beautiful (and newly-expanded) Beer Garden. We’ve recently put the tent back up, so if it rains, we’ve got you covered! (See what we did there?!?)
9. Sophisticated Lady is on tap! Mom’s such a sophisticated lady herself that she’ll love our zesty table saison with an assertive yet enticing bitterness. We brewed this up for the Exit Zero Jazz Festival, and it was a huge hit! If you’re still looking for a gift for momma, tickets to the fall festival are available. Mom’s gonna love it!
8. Take mom on a free tour of the brewery! She’ll love our interactive, self-guided tour, and we have guided tours of our production facility at 1 and 3pm. Don’t miss out!
7. There are about a billion awesome restaurants in Cape May, and the best ones carry our beer. Stop by the brewery then treat mom to dinner. Check our Beer Finder to plan your day!
6. The Mother’s Day Flight! We’ve hand-selected a flight that will both surprise and delight her, showcasing the varieties we offer. Mom will love the tartness of The Bog, the zesty spices of Sophisticated Lady, the killer lime flavors of Tan Limes, and the lush berry undertones of Lady in Room #10. Sounds delish!
5. If you’ve forgotten to get her a gift, no worries! Stop by the brewery, then swing down to Washington Street Mall. There are tons of places to shop down there, and mom is sure to find something she loves. Probably many somethings, but that’s what you get for slacking. Swing by the West End Garage and you’ll be able to find our swag… and much, much more!
4. Two words: The Bog. Loved by moms of all stripes, our beloved cranberry shandy is sure to put a smile on mom’s face.
2. Treat mom to a gift from the Brewtique! We’ve got plenty of swag, glassware, accessories, apparel, and headwear that mom will love. Can’t decide? Grab mom a gift card! Check out our online store for even more gift ideas.
1. You’ll get to spend some QT with mom. What more do you need?