Labor Day with Cape May Brewing Co.
This will be difficult news to hear. We know. It’s rough. However, we have to break this news each and every year, and it never gets any easier. Not for us. Not for you. No one involved likes this news, yet we are faced, once again, with this unavoidable truth:
Summer is ending soon.
We know. It’s awful. Wail, if you must. Shake your fist at the heavens. Curse the gods and damn the man.
However, there’s a bright side:
The people in charge of the calendar give us one final hoo-rah to say goodbye to the season. One last soiree. A final shindig to bid summer a fond adieu and prepare ourselves for the onslaught of pumpkin-spice-everything that is to come.
Labor Day, y’all. Go get it.
And no Labor Day is complete without a CMBC brew.
We’ve got ten ways for you to incorporate your favorite brewery into your Labor Day plans.
10. Oktoberfest. Dudes and dudettes, our Oktoberfest is seriously amazing. Like, seriously amazing. Sweet and malty, we’d put our Oktoberfest up against any other Oktoberfest in the country — and, in fact, we are! We’re sending it out to the Great American Beer Festival to be judged accordingly. And Oktoberfest hits shelves again this weekend, just in time for all of your Labor Day fun!
9. It’s the perfect time to grab some of that summer swag you’ve had your eye on! As we say goodbye to summer, we’ll be saying goodbye to some of that summer merch, like that awesome Map Tee, our Women’s Hoppy Tank, and a lot of our Greetings from Cape May merchandise like the t-shirt and the towel. Get them soon, because once they’re gone, they’re gone for good!
8. Sour about the ending of summer? Well, you’re in luck! We’ve got four sours from our Barrel Aged Series available in cans! Bière De Mineur, Irrationally Exuberant, Possibly Maybe, The “Z” Is Silent, and Fleetingly Anchored are available in 16-ounce cans. Don’t miss out!
7. Two words: Beer Can Chicken. Have you tried this yet? Perfect for a barbecue, all you have to do is drink half-a-can of Cape May IPA — we know it will be difficult to only drink half a can, but show some restraint — prop the chicken’s cavity up on top of it, and roast it for an hour or so. Delish!
6. At a loss for things to do? Luckily, the Tasting Room will be open from 11am to 9pm all throughout the weekend. Stop down for a pint or a flight!
5. Bog Slushies. We’ll have them going on all weekend long! Either stop by the Tasting Room or pick up a six-pack and try your hand at making your own!
4. Fill up those growlers! We’ve sold out of 16-ounce cans of City to Shore, but it’s still available for growler fills. Those 12-ounce cans of Crushin’ It sold out almost immediately, but you can still fill your growler and we’ve still got those awesome glasses available. Be sure to stop in!
3. Can’t make it to the Tasting Room? Check our Beer Finder for a location near you! You’ll be sure to find a bar that’s having a killer shindig or a liquor store that carries our brews!
2. If you’ve been invited to a barbecue, fill a cooler with CMBC brews, and you’ll be the hit of the party! We’ve got four of our core brands available in cans in the Brewtique — Cape May IPA, Coastal Evacuation, Devil’s Reach, and Always Ready — as well as Summer Catch and The Bog. That’s how you make sure you get invited back next year!
1. Take lots of pics for the ‘Gram and tag us! #craftedonthecape is the hashtag you want!
However you choose to celebrate this holiday weekend, we’re sure you’ll find a way to incorporate some CMBC. Have a great weekend!