Dreaming of a Cape May White Christmas
Now that the Thanksgiving holiday is behind us, we’re all dreaming of a white Christmas.
A Cape May White Christmas, that is! (See what we did there?!?)
Our stellar Belgian-style wheat ale, Cape May White is brewed with orange and lemon peels, coriander, grains of paradise, and our favorite Belgian Witbier yeast. Fruity esters up-front with an easy-drinking finish yields a traditional Belgian-Style Wheat Ale brewed in the heart of the East Coast.
So, we’ve got the top ten reasons to stock your fridge this holiday season (and a few reasons to visit Cape May before Santa heads back to the North Pole)!
10. Cape May does Christmas right! Take a stroll around town, marveling at our beautiful Victorian town bundled up for Christmas. Then, stop by the brewery for a few six-packs of Cape May White, head home, curl up by the fire, and enjoy!
9. It’s expected to be a mild winter, and Cape May White is a much-needed break from the spate of “winter warmers” you’re likely to see. Clocking in at a relatively modest 5.2% ABV, it’ll get the job done while not overdoing it.
8. Grab some alongside That Cranberry Good Good. No one is suggesting that you drink them together, but place them near one another, and you’ve got Christmas red and Christmas White. Wildly festive! (Meh, drink them together if you want. It’s 2020. Live your best life.)
7. Get ready for your Seven Fishes dinner. Add some local Cape May Salts to your menu his year, and whip up some beer mignonette with some sherry vinegar, peppercorns, sea salt, a shallot, and some Cape May White. The citrus and coriander flavors in Cape May White will pair beautifully with those oysters!
6. Get some shopping done at the Exit Zero Festive Station. Not only do they have the best selection of gifts from some of Cape May’s best boutiques and stores — including our very own Brewtique! –, but you can sip on a Cape May White while you shop.
5. You’re still allowed open containers in many of Cape May’s downtown areas, including Rotary Park. This is the perfect place to grab some beautiful holiday pictures in front of a gorgeous Christmas tree. Grab a few cans of Cape May White and have a picnic!
4. Those flavors of citrus and coriander are perfect for the holiday season! You can pair just about anything on your holiday table with this beer and be perfectly fine. Try it!
3. Cape May White is hearty enough for these colder days and nights, but also light enough to remind you of summer. Kick back with a six-pack and reminisce about all of the fun you had this summer! (Or… summer of 2019, because it was a weird summer.)
2. You can stop by the Brewtique to pick up a six-pack or two, and get done all of the shopping you still have yet to do! We’ve got some awesome new merch for this holiday season — you’ll be sure to cross at least a few names off your list.
1. Or give the gift of beer! It’s easily the best gift of all. Check our Beer Finder to find a retailer in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, or Delaware!