Crushin’ It is Back!
“Why?” you ask.
Crushin’ It finally returns to shelves this week, and we’ve got the top ten reasons why everyone’s excited about its return!
10. Like little drops of sunshine, Crushin’ It returns at the best possible time. Just when we’re all tired of winter and snow and rain and cold and yuck, Crushin’ It comes in to remind us that there are warmer, sunnier, and non-yuck days ahead.
9. It’s the IPA for people who don’t like IPAs! Seriously, if you’re one of those people who don’t like IPAs, give Crushin’ It a try. It’s like drinking a tall, fizzy glass of orange juice that packs an 8% ABV punch, then finishes with the slightest bite from the hops, making you say, “Oh, yeah… that’s an IPA!”
8. If you’ve been missing your summer brunches, it looks like they may be back this summer. There’s no better beer for brunch than Crushin’ It! It’s like a mimosa in beer form — and what’s brunch without a mimosa?!?
7. A cold beer is always refreshing, but Crushin’ It takes refreshing to another level! It’s the combination of cold, fresh orange juice and cold, fresh beer that makes Crushin’ It the beer to reach for as the weather turns warmer.
6. You’ve heard of juice bombs before, but you’ve never had anything like this! A juicy IPA meets juicy orange juice — it’s a match made in heaven!
5. For an 8% beer, Crushin’ It is deceptively light — some might (and have!) said dangerously light. Consider this your warning: they go down incredibly easily, but they’ll sneak up on you.
4. There is literally no bad time of day for a Crushin’ It. Great with breakfast, lunch, or dinner, morning, noon, or night — it goes well with everything! Shower beer, bedtime beer, or a wake-me-up brew, there’s no time in your life that wouldn’t be made exceedingly better with a cold Crushin’ It.
3. Sure as hell beats making your own orange crush! You’d have to get all of those liquors together and squeeze your own orange juice… ugh! Just crack open a Crushin’ It, and you’ll have the same experience.
2. Who doesn’t need more orange in their life?
1. The winter of our discontent is over and it’s time to welcome back Crushin’ It into our lives! Crushin’ It is available in the Tasting Room and Brewtique beginning Friday, March 26th, with distribution throughout New Jersey, eastern Pennsylvania, and Delaware beginning Monday, March 29th, Check our Beer Finder for a retailer near you!